Holding the position as an "SRC rep" for 4 years running has been a worthwhile experience. Today, it was time to realise that some other people also deserve a chance to be in that position.
TO be honest, i'm quite shattered not hearing my name being called out by the student leadership co-ordinator whilst announcing the 2010 SRC reps. However, i can not be selfish and not let anyone else have the opportunity to develop their leadership skills. I'm relieved that the student leadership co-ord said that i did do a great job in past years. But EDSC wanted to give other students a turn, which is fair enough?
So, next year my primary focus is on my studies and to spend a litle more time with friends. Not being in the SRC will feel like a routine has been broken, but i'll cope.
5:41 PM
Welcome to Kat's blog! :)
Currently..?:
*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm
*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm
*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm
*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm
*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm
It's Me =]
*katrinaa is the name :)
*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.
*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.
*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"
*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.
*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)
*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.
*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:
*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]