My blog is back into action again, after being "inactive" for a couple of months. It is definitely the time to get back in shape and rejuvenate my blog (:
So a quick list of what has been going on in my life during NOVEMBER in chronological order:
*Sui-anns birthday dinner: HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY (: Certainly a night to remember
*Hans' 18th birthday and the 4 month mark =]
*SCHOOL EXAMS have finished (Okay, not the end of year exam for 1/2 Chinese at chinese school, BUT still a huge sigh of relief(: Results will be distributed in the next couple of days, something to look forward to.. i hope.
*I hit my funny bone (humerus) just a few mins ago.. and its so painful><"
*14th December: - VCAA reveals every 2009 year 12 their ENTER (X - EDSC Awards night *19th December: Amanda's birthday =]
*20th December: Leaving to Hongkong and china till the 22nd january ><""
Time for pianoooo..
lots of love for the "motivator" =D xo
9:46 PM
Welcome to Kat's blog! :)
Currently..?:
*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm
*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm
*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm
*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm
*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm
It's Me =]
*katrinaa is the name :)
*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.
*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.
*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"
*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.
*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)
*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.
*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:
*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]