lol lol, i'm wasting sooo much time- reading through all my previous blog posts... LOLLL; you know they are fun to read (X Something i've realised is that... so MANY things have changed in such a short period of time... whoahh :S " Change is constant, dear :)"
aha, anyway; i'm suppose to be writing my to kill a mockingbind essay... but i've lost concentration... and so i figured maybe after posting this blog.. it may allow me to get back into WORK MODE! *hope so**
SO yesterday- saturday HAD NO CHINESE SCHOOL!~! lalala, was originally planning to watch kung-fu cyborg with cindy but.. my took me out shopping instead (: Had fun hehehe- bought some clothes including another black formal dress, BOOTS(which i absolutely adore) girls, shop at NOVO (Y) have the best shoes there :P A present for my someone's upcoming birthday and bumped into a few pasties (x
Alright... i think i should get cracking on my essay (even though its due on wednesday; but i need to make a start./.. ) and email email, hehe ^^
*18th September, Friday: TERM 3 ends- holidayysss :)
*19th September, Saturday: Chinese school.. finally finishes!
I'll end it here, off to essay and email writing (:
7:44 PM
Welcome to Kat's blog! :)
Currently..?:
*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm
*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm
*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm
*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm
*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm
It's Me =]
*katrinaa is the name :)
*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.
*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.
*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"
*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.
*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)
*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.
*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:
*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]