<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/437297323888071581?origin\x3dhttp://konnecttokat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 17, 2009


Ahaha, promised stephen i'd blog tonight- and YES! I WILL get it done :)

So Sunday? 墨尔本大学的开放日:) University of Melbourne OPEN DAY! THAT uni is GIGANTIC- enormous; the day was not bad- weather was being a pain though- it was sunny and glorious at one point but then it started pouring with rain and windy too! :( Went with mum and hans again; that tally bet to see how many people we knew was played again :P ah... ended up being a DRAW! But.. i think i would have won- if we went to the biomedicine area- where all of my other friends were :P hehe.

Managed to attend a few lectures/talks on finance, management+marketing and actuary. I'm more interested in management and finance now. I think to not waste my past experiences as captain, src rep, i should continue to build leadership skills to a further extent. I think my ultimate goal is to get into MELBOURNE UNI- take bachelor of commerce and undertake 2 majors. Hopefully, that will only be a 3-5 year course. ROFL, actuary... ahh- for all you mathematicians- 6-8 years!? Just think.. of how much money you'd earn per annum- haha-- HEAPS- like wat my friend's parent said: "Money will come looking for you XD"

Had heaps of fun yesterday :) But, wish i could have eaten dinner with all the other peeps at LA PORCHETTA . Nevertheless, a pretty awesome day (:

MONDAY! Not bad not bad; skipped senior this morning to revise for my science test instead. Woke up feeling rather dizzy- i think i was "thinking" during my sleep. LOL... there's something wrong with me~~! Anyway, science test 1st period- straightforward- but, made some stupid mistake that cost me 1-2 marks. Hopefully the teacher will be generous :) I'll skip all the other boring bits, onto COOKING at the beginning of lunch. YESS; yummy- made 水煎包:) Teacher bought in apple cake- xin bought in this chinese red bean rice cake ; jessie bought in drief beef and ivy bought in soy milk :) Let the pictures do the talking [=

apple cake (: 牛肉干 ^^

the filling- 馅儿(:
Mrs Lin- our chinese teacher and very PRO in cooking!

Learning how to make those dumplings =]
BEFORE they were cooked !

WHILE they were being cooked !


FINISHED product =] very pretty? mhmmm XD

posted on Monday, 17th August, 2009- at 8:22pm

7:47 PM

Welcome to Kat's blog! :)


Currently..?:


*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm

*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm

*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm

*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm

*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm

It's Me =]


*katrinaa is the name :)

*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.

*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.

*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"

*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.

*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)

*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.

*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:

*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]

Links


Michellee
Hanss
Timm
Stephenn
Wenyii
Chriss
Alexx
Tuckss
Shunn
Tom Loo
Gigii
Cindyy
Jessiee
Thompyy

Memoirs


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|