LOL, its been ages since i've last blogged.. well just over a week? haha- many things have happened or are about to happen :)
Hmm, i'm feeling really lethargic atm and i haven't even started doing any hw; probably from basketball today ahahha- so frkn unfit .><" Anyway, i can't really remember wat happened last week- but i can assure you that i had a pretty amazing week (: I smiled all week i think.. was very excited about going back to school; eh no excited? rofl; u must think i'm crazy but hah, school's been okay. Today, was a pretty good day; i didn't feel cold this morning. rofl- didn't wear my jacket and.. i regret not wearing it because it was sooo windy at lunch- i had to borrow shuns' and.. his jacket was HUGEEE- and its only medium-sized? rofl- it looked like a dress on me :P hahaa- anyway, one of the highlights of the day was the PEER SUPPORT party! :P yupp, partyyy- food *junk food* LOL, it was really fun and i'm going to miss having peer support with the year 7s. Pigged out at lunch; had our own asian crew party rofl; there were lollies, shapes and chips left so we were sharing food around. LOL; and i'm still really full from lunch time :S must have eaten HEAPSSSSS! >.<" I don't know wat to write now S: i'm stuck~~~~~ argh.... mm oh yes some reminders to myself:
WEDNESDAY- *collect debating badge at recess *practice singing with michelle at recess! *Finish editting trailer for media at lunch!
THURSDAY- *Ask co-ordinator about VCE unit 3/4 subject
Mm, tonight i'll need to ask my mum about something important.. but i'm so scared atm S: HAHAA- i'm nervous =/ oh well.. i'll definitely have to ask her sometime soon so i'll promise myself that i'll do it TONIGHT! YES?... yup :)
OH YES, michelle and i are going for attitudes this year(X Our audition is on thursday at 1pm; and we still need to find the karaoke version for "Aladdin- a whole new world." If anyone is kind enough to help us; it would be greatly appreciated :) You will be our life saverr! =]
I don't know what else to say atm..- maybe when i've finished asking mum.. i'll continue to blog then! haha, byebye for now :)
kat. x
Posted on: Tuesday, 21st July, 2009 at 5:47pm
5:29 PM
Welcome to Kat's blog! :)
Currently..?:
*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm
*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm
*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm
*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm
*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm
It's Me =]
*katrinaa is the name :)
*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.
*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.
*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"
*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.
*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)
*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.
*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:
*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]