<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/437297323888071581?origin\x3dhttp://konnecttokat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 3, 2009


A lack of updates once again... but i will update before 11:59pm tonight, just a bet i made with a friend ahahaa (X
Anyway, i'll start to speak about my holidays and then go on to this RAGE rant!
So holidays have began.. really nothing to write about, okay this is what i've done so far:

*Ran with Hans and bro at aths track- ahaha i'm a lazy bum so i complained all the way. Yes i am that unfit i was huffing and puffing after like the 2nd lap ahahaha XD
Hans and my bro were pretty fit- they ran the whole time... they ran like 3 more laps than me ><" Well that was monday.
*I went shopping for winter clothes with mum on thursday- bought 3 tops and 1 pair of office work pants. It was fun, hunted for bargains hahaha; coz i'm such a cheapoo! (:
*I went to the library to borrow a few novels at the pines.... and gosh i didn't end up getting those disney posters at video ezy><" They misunderstood me and thought i wanted DISNEY movies =/ so if anyone has any disney posters, please tell me and i'll pay you back (:
*I've been trying to practice... my attitudes song but .... not much luck with that; i don't think the song suits me... so i'll need to talk to chia yu about changing songs =S auditions are 2nd week back of term 3~
*As for hw, I've been reading mockingbird well.. sorta... and looking at calculus for math methods~ it looks okay =] I'll complete all the chapter questions tomorrow and FINISH my chinese evaluative piece!!!
*I've been watching the jap version of 流行花园2. Its yet again... a love- drama ahaha, but i'm so addicted to it atm. I probably haven't been watching dramas lately.. so i've been caught up with this one. AND OMG 花样男子(boys over flowers) is going to be on on the 8th of July I CAN"T wait to watch that one!! (X

ANyway onto today, Hans came over for lunch after his running ritual (X I didn't join him this time because.. it was POURING lmao XD He still ran though... :O and he came back all wet ahhaa (X So yes, he stayed for longer this time rofl- coz we had so much to chat about :P

And.. then all of sudden we were talking about his ideal ENTER and... somehow we both came to an agreement... well *he made the deal* that:
'If he scored an ENTER of 97.5+, i will do specialist maths'
zomg... i kinda regret making that sort of deal, because i'll well and truly fail spec- no joke!! Though.. u won't believe me :(
But yes, I'll stick to the deal because it will motivate you and i really hope you can succeed in ur VCE so i'm being nice and making a big sacrifice LOL XD

Oh yes to the raging rant... WELLL.. it turns out that i might not be able to come to the Box hill sports event next Tuesday. Because apparently my Dell laptop is coming on TUESDAY as well, and the piano tuning person was initially coming on Tuesday but that got changed to wed because thank god... my mum could change it. The mowing lawn person was also going to come in the afternoon but thankyou mum- she changed it to the morning (:

BUT STILL... if my laptop doesn't come before 1pm i don't think i can make it. I felt so angry when i heard this piece of news... and i feel really bad for organising it with hans and ... then saying "i can't make it" I knew i should have... told my mum earlier so she could tell the delivery person to make it on wednesday! Ahh.. yes i'm very stupid, i was so careless to think that tuesday would be fine...but grr no! ><" SO now i am hoping that everything will turn out fine... 2 things down- just the laptop. I'll make a bet with god again:
'If my laptop comes before 1pm, he loves me; if the laptop doesn't come before 1pm; he doesn't love me.' YEsh... i'm pretty foolish to do that sort of thing, but we'll see (X

So yes... there goes my rage rant. I have a tummy ache now.. time of the month has come- great timing i swear ><" I was so angry before that i raged at my brother for being my brother lol..... but i'm pretty annoyed at him for making fun of me being angry ><" I don't think i've ever been so angry before in my life... my parents were shocked to see me being so aggro and everything... in fact i'm quite surprised myself =S
LOL... wats up with me these days- probably pmsingg~

Anyway, plans for rest of the holidays:
*Tomorrow, i'll finish some more hw... i feel so unproductive these few days its killing me ><"
I will find time to practice piano as well... oh wait tomorrow i'm going to box hill with mum for some grocery shopping and possibly loooking at rackets :S
*Sunday- i'll continue to finish more hw... i want to finish hw before next week approaches!
*Monday- city with hans to meet telstra manager.. oh yea did i tell u that my bro is coming along; yes... he wants to buy his rubik's cube or something and yea; so hes coming :S
*Tuesday- I pray i pray... that the laptop comes before 1pm so i can go to the even on time!!! *fingers cross**
*WEdnesday- piano tuning person comingg... more hw to finish and continue watching drama XD
*Thursday Friday..- no plans yet, possibly go to izzys house; watch transformers with rach and part of the asian crew; i'm not sure yet.

Yes... 1 min to go until 11:59pm ahaha; i'll end my post now.
I need luck now (:

Posted on: Saturday, 12:00am

11:22 PM

Welcome to Kat's blog! :)


Currently..?:


*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm

*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm

*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm

*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm

*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm

It's Me =]


*katrinaa is the name :)

*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.

*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.

*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"

*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.

*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)

*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.

*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:

*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]

Links


Michellee
Hanss
Timm
Stephenn
Wenyii
Chriss
Alexx
Tuckss
Shunn
Tom Loo
Gigii
Cindyy
Jessiee
Thompyy

Memoirs


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|