<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/437297323888071581?origin\x3dhttp://konnecttokat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 9, 2009


LOL, i was planning to write this post in chinese but....
i can't be bothered (X I will next time x]

Anyway, I AM SO RELIEVED; 7/7 exams completed yayyy!
I had my bio one today, wasn't hard-fairly straightforward but had to guess one of the multiple choice qs- something on evolution :S I receive my result back on thursday (:

I found out what i got on my maths exam- the exam that i've been emoing about for how long? from friday :S ; caused so much distress- i was crazy trying to get over the thought that i may have 'ASIAN-failed.' I was pretty nervous but simultaneously keen to see what i did wrong and how i could improve next time. I managed to get an A- almost above 90% but not quite~ i thought i did worse- i was planning to get full marks- but i guess i was a little unprepared and.. brain needed rest after 5 exams- but luckily my average is still a 95% :)
hah.. all that pacnic; thankyou so much to all my friends who have given me the support and comfort i needed- i really appreciate it =]

Next i had VCE chinese, A+ on my exam =] was satisfied; chatted to amanda about her year 11 exams- didn't do much that lesson because the teacher was going over the second lang advanced exam paper. At lunch time i went to see Mrs Schillaci with stephen to find out about my history exam mark- hah, i was so eager to find out my mark that i couldn't wait till tomorrow period 1 LOL XD hahaha (X A(:

Lunchtime was pretty hilarious- so much laughter; me and sui ann were pairing up ppl for next year's formal LOLLLL!!
you don't know how funny and interesting it was with our group, here are the partners so far: hahaa; um some might hate me after this but you'll get over it (X

Couples who are together (already)
1. Joey and michael (lOL u guys are back together again XD)
2.Michelle and Aaron (hehe, cute couple who have been together for 7 months (:

Formal 'friend' couples:
1. Stephen and Wenyi XD
2. Gary and Sui ann- haha you both agreed =]
3. Tim and Laura- lolll, yes tim... x]
4. Jordan and Rachel ~i think
5. Shun and Izzy?- i think
6. Alex and Cindy (X

ah chris agrees to go by himself because theres not enough girls lOL x] I think thompson wnts to go by himself too.

haha, yes u all like the list- i hope (X but things do change so we'll have to wait and see =]

Upcoming events this week:

Wednesday 10th June- ICAS science compeition and english oral

Thursday 11th June-
Maths test (surds and indices)

Friday 12th June-
Pupil free dayy! Planning to do something with the asian crew- but... i think i
may need revise for methods; and practice walking in high heels- argh its painful~!

Saturday 13th June-
cgs year 12 formal; very excited (X

ahh.... romeo and juliet qs- 29 to go :S better get crackingg-

cyaa!

Posted at: 8:01pm

8:01 PM

Welcome to Kat's blog! :)


Currently..?:


*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm

*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm

*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm

*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm

*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm

It's Me =]


*katrinaa is the name :)

*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.

*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.

*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"

*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.

*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)

*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.

*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:

*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]

Links


Michellee
Hanss
Timm
Stephenn
Wenyii
Chriss
Alexx
Tuckss
Shunn
Tom Loo
Gigii
Cindyy
Jessiee
Thompyy

Memoirs


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|