<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/437297323888071581?origin\x3dhttp://konnecttokat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 18, 2009


I'm feeling pretty bored atm so i decided to take this; where u have to write 45 random things about urself-eg. hobbies, thoughts, goals, favs, etc etc.
(LOL, i had to redo this because i forgot to save it ><""" how stupid am i?)

Apparently the aim of this is for ppl to know you better?

So lets begin =]

1. omgosh, i don't know how to start- well i'm katrina? people call me kat though :) and no.. not meow cat><

2. My family and friends mean so much to me; you know who you are (:

3. Throughout my life, i have met a few people who have made a huge influence on my life- and i truly thank them for it =]

4. The SRC alpine school experience was paramount; i miss everyone a lot!

5. I smile a lot- ahahaa; u probably realise when u first meet me ^^

6. Fav sports: baddy, netball, hockey and all the other sports are okay.

7. I've learnt to let go of certain things in life, it's hard and painful sometimes.

8. I think i dwell in the past a lot- i often reminisice the moments that you can never be living ever again; wth?:S told u this was random LOL.

9. I've also learnt that life goes on, no matter how sad/depressed you feel about something. It will eventually fade away~

10. Fav colour is yellow because of sunshine; yellow makes me feel really happy and cheerful XD

11. I love singing- its something i do almost everyday.

12. My piano teacher is currently encouraging me to take the grade 5 exam at the end of the year which means.. hardcore practicing from now on (something i DON"T do ><")

13. One of my goals in life is to sing and play the piano at the same time. Songs that are not like twinkle twinkle little star, but real songs hahaa x]

14. I'm quite short- yes i'm short; but guess wat i can wear heels ahahaha yay :)

15. i hate procrastinating; it kills me- but i do it anyway LOL :S

16. I'm currently completing vce chinese second lang units 1&2; i enjoy learning chinese; i just hate waking up on cold mornings~!

17. mm, i don't know wat to write now...

18. oh yes, i like public speaking- speeches, talks :)

19. I'm looking forward to VCE and.... sort of not; i cant wait till i finish high school!

20. I can't wait till i learn how to drive; hahaha

21. Okay, i can't wait till i grow up ahahha; nahh i prefer to stay young (:

22. I strive to be successful in life; i'm trying really hard to achieve that *ah.. most of the times*

23. I have a bad habit of crying in my sleep FOR no reason- its a very bad habit- but at least no one can see it (X

24. I'm getting tired but i'll finish this .

25. I'm loud ahahaa, but i'm trying to calm down a bit these days~

26. I aim to get into attitudes for SRC this year- sing something that will blow away everyone's mind; nah i'm joking- but i hope to be performing this year (:

27. i love to try new things- and try to seize any opportunities that i come across

28. I want to find a part time job this year- maybe for 1 or 2 nights a week~

29. LOL, i can not wait for work experience which is in the last 2 weeks of term 3- i think its going to be so fun (:

30. I fret when it comes to exams- its not good at all; but... i am learning to lessen the pressure.

31. I really enjoyed Camberwell grammar's year 12 formal- it was a fabulous night; thankyou hans =)

32. haha, the formal- im looking forward to our own year 12 one- partners are already organised thanks to me and sui ann (X

33. I can't believe we're already in June- which means there's only 6 months left to the year :O

34. I think i'm a bit too mature for my age- so people think i'm already 16 ><"

35. I don't like winter- you get fat- i have been eating too much lately~!

36. Which reminds me.. i need to train on the holidays- hahaa; run run run; i'll probably end up walking LOL x]

37. I do debating and i'm liking it now; i used to hate it in year 7-

38. I wish to go for school captain in year 12- but i know its hard; and will need a lot of support from friends and teachers.

39. I want to take bachelor of commerce in uni- maybe do accounting, or something to do with public relations, management, business; ah yea that field (X

40. Izzy and i dream to be living in toorak when we grow older ahhaa- marry a rich husband, live the life of a millionare NO.. billionare LOLL! ^^"

41. I love scary movies- but i scream ALL the time and i tend to cling onto my friends hahaha-

42. aim to organise a few outings this holiday- *an alpine school renuion *a sport outing with the asian crew *a movie with some friends

43. OMGosh, i ordered my laptop on thursday, i'll be getting it in 12 days XDD very very happy =]

44. I think i need to have a talk with my friend about something.. i need to clarify a few things with them; or i'm going to hate myself for the rest of my life..

45. OMG my last one; um okay; well the last one- i can't think of anything atm; but tell me something u know about me that i didn't put up there on my comment box (:

random pics because this is a random post x]




(half-heart) (Full heart! :)

michellee(L)
edited at: 1:15pm, Sunday

11:28 PM

Welcome to Kat's blog! :)


Currently..?:


*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm

*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm

*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm

*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm

*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm

It's Me =]


*katrinaa is the name :)

*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.

*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.

*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"

*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.

*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)

*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.

*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:

*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]

Links


Michellee
Hanss
Timm
Stephenn
Wenyii
Chriss
Alexx
Tuckss
Shunn
Tom Loo
Gigii
Cindyy
Jessiee
Thompyy

Memoirs


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|