Hmm.. sorry everyone- a lack of updates once again><" but there's really nothing to blog about =/ Its been monotonous but there are a few upcoming events to look forward to...:
*Gary la's birthday on Thursday- still deciding on plans
*Debating- round 2 at ivanhoe girls grammar at 7:30pm- this thursday.
* This Friday after school will be spent studying at the pines library and planning something again (haha, i love planning surprises, they're so much fun (X
*Rachel's 16th birthday on Monday- i know u don't want to be reminded because ur getting old haha XD & (argh i have SRC meeting that lunch time- but dw i'll find a way out :P)
*May 31st: VCE success seminar thingo in Kew at 2pm; it sounds so interesting and the brochure has something like: interested in scoring an ENTER of 99.25? hahaha XDD
*June 3rd-5th: EXAMS for VCE chinese, english, maths, commerce, PE and history.
*June 12th: Pupil free day hehe another day off :)
*June 20th: VCE Chinese mid year exam- for chinese school & END of term =]
*June 26th: Term break :)
- yes, a full on schedule indeed- there may be more things that will happen and i'll keep u all informed. Anyway, i'm loaded with hw tonight- so i'm off (X
take care everyone =]
5:36 PM
Welcome to Kat's blog! :)
Currently..?:
*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm
*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm
*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm
*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm
*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm
It's Me =]
*katrinaa is the name :)
*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.
*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.
*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"
*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.
*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)
*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.
*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:
*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]