<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/437297323888071581?origin\x3dhttp://konnecttokat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Today was a busy day but i enjoyed it, surprisingly =]

I felt so lethargic this morning- had a fairly decent breakfast; arrived late to school though LOL XD
I went to see Mrs marchant about senior vocal auditions but she wasn't here so i had to wait till lunch time to speak to the 3 best singers in the school- sarah valentine, rachel lee and james terry(pro singers!)
1st period had history- we FINALLY received our marks back for our hitler and holocaust essay- after endless nagging of: "When are we going to get our marks back miss"- yea i know, everyone doesn't like her; she's okay.. i guess but she can't really teach. She gave me As in both essays- i think i could have scored an A+ if i extended my essay just a little bit more and OMG.. i am so annoyed at myself- i forgot to attach the bibliography to the holocaust essay!!! I THOUGHT I DID><" oh well.. its only history- and only have 3 more weeks of it (X I'm not expecting too much since its mrs schillaci, but i can't believe she lost halina's essay :S Kelly and Halina were complaining and cursing her for bagging their english competency in their criteria sheet~ as you can see history lessons can equate to a bludge subject but.. still its a core and most importantly we have an exam on it in 2 weeks!!! :O..

Next, i had maths- the teacher informed us that only 2.1-2.3 were on the exams not 2.4-2.6- only surds so not too bad (: Hmm.. but will need to look over measurement, trig and linear thoroughly. Finished the exercise pretty quickly so chatted to michelle, jo, sui ann and rach. Well.. i ended up singing hallelujah and a few random songs because i was trying to warm up for the audition at lunchtime. Miss pang was just smiling ^^"
Also spoke to mr butler before maths about the soap issue, and yay its being solved- good work SRC (:
During recess, chatted to the asian crew about the audition-managed to practice a few songs and asked michael for recommendations- LOL he told me to sing: somewhere over the rainbow hahaha :P
ANyway after recess, had my MIPS interview with Mrs kennedy along with xin, rach, min and aaron. It was really really interesting, talked about work experience, options beyond year 10, VCE, VCAL, VET, TAFE, university degrees, prerequisties, etc etc etc. We also spoke about our goals(both short term and long term), and possible career pathways we may be considering. SO much information and i asked so many questions hahaaha- curiosity struck the "Kat!"

PERIOD4- PE, OMG we did fencing- it was so much fun!! I really want to try it again, haha you see on those movies how they perform fencing it looks cool and evrything but when u wear all the gear and hold the sword; the feeling is just remarkable hahaha XD I will definitely try it again one day! :)

Onto lunchtime, senior vocal audition- it was so weird i auditioned last year- i was successful but now they're starting from scratch~ haha, so many girls and so little guys! Anyway, we were all huddled into a tiny room and we were called individually to the 'audition room.'
I actually didn't feel too nervous when i was the first to audition for the girls- i remained calm(: Rachel and Sarah were writing stuff down while james was asking me about previous experience in singing and played a few notes- high and low- i'm middle soprano- alto i think? but yea, i'm pretty pleased i can sing higher than i could a few months ago- yay!
I'll have to wait and see if i was successful.

Anyway, i'm heading off to sleep now, will probably edit this update tomorrow-

BIO -genetics test tomorrow!!

x

10:14 PM

Welcome to Kat's blog! :)


Currently..?:


*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm

*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm

*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm

*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm

*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm

It's Me =]


*katrinaa is the name :)

*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.

*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.

*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"

*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.

*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)

*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.

*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:

*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]

Links


Michellee
Hanss
Timm
Stephenn
Wenyii
Chriss
Alexx
Tuckss
Shunn
Tom Loo
Gigii
Cindyy
Jessiee
Thompyy

Memoirs


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|