Yes, the word 'exam' is constantly being reminded by my peers and... myself :S such an unhealthy thing to do ><"
Well, i strive to NOT FRET/STRESS OUT during the week of the exams- and also to: *try to stay calm *revise well (all subjects& be well prepared) *don't expect perfect scores for every exam because you know its virtually impossible x] *Have a good nights' rest *Attend the debating night session on thursday- ><"- i'm so reluctant to but..... oh well~
& lastly treat it as a learning experience :)
Good luck to all of you sitting exams =]
Upcoming dates: June 1st Monday: VCE Chinese exam June 3rd Wednesday: PE and Commerce exams June 4th Thursday: English and History exams + debating session><" June 5th Friday: Maths exam June 6th Saturday: VCE chinese ORAL sac- for chink school.
June 9th Tuesday: Bio-elective exam(end of semester test :S) June 10th Wednesday: ICAS science comp June 11th Thursday: Maths test- surds and indices June 12th Friday: Pupil Free day (: June 13th Saturday: CGS formal =] & bro's Melb high entrance exam.
June 20th Saturday: VCE chinese mid year exam- chink school (term 2 ends!)
June 25th Thursday: Student Leadership Training day June 26th Friday: Term 2 ends (=
7:08 PM
Welcome to Kat's blog! :)
Currently..?:
*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm
*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm
*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm
*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm
*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm
It's Me =]
*katrinaa is the name :)
*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.
*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.
*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"
*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.
*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)
*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.
*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:
*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]