End of another school week- a couple of ups and downs~
Well firstly, i think i only managed to sleep for 3-4 hours on thursday night- maybe a mixture of excitement and thinking about a study plan for the upcoming exams. Last night was definitely a very intense night- luckily i had finished all my hw before it all began. LOL, i can't be bothered typing out the exact details because I've said it around 4 times already ><" But.. YAY (: my parents have agreed to let me attend the CGS formal =] I should really thank nelson's mum because she was the one who changed my parents' minds. Well my mum was considerate but you know dad makes the FINAL decision~ & thankyou stephen- LOL all the emoing ><" but i still agree with you; typical Asian parents XD
Friday: Well the day started off well- mum was smiling at me hahahaa.. she was as excited as me (X same with dad =] I had subs for both english and vce chinese- which meant private study= exam revision!! Commerce- had revision, ms kelly was checking my resume and said it was too long- need to make it a bit more concise~ have to edit it again :S During lunch, i didn't do much; but the asians were all playing Big 2- listened to music on cindy's ipod and helped wenyi revise for her maths test. I can't really remember wat happened after that-
Saturday: Had chinese school- spoke to cindy about soccer LOL XDD thanks so much =] Was preparing for our oral sac in 2 weeks- many topics to choose from :) She was impressed with my essays i wrote last night, managed to score an A+ =] Anyway, spoke to joy, aileen, and woan at lunch. Woan's planning on a party and it might be on the 7th :) wow, so many things happening this month, all very exciting ^^ methods class was the usual- i understand the concepts yay =] we're learning logorithms next? is that even the correct spelling :S - waited in a class room while completing commerce revision, mathmate, history qs and chinese hw/revision.
To do list: *Finish english speech on an issue (5 mins) *Start on Bio controlling inheritance assessment *Continue with maths exam revision *Continue with english- romeo and juliet reading *Finish P.E questions &start revision *Continue with Commerce revision *Start Bio science revision
My blog is getting boring... i need to spice it up after the exams. =]
take care (:
x
6:40 PM
Welcome to Kat's blog! :)
Currently..?:
*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm
*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm
*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm
*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm
*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm
It's Me =]
*katrinaa is the name :)
*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.
*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.
*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"
*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.
*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)
*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.
*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:
*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]