I'll let all the photos do all the talking but before i do that, let me point out some things i'd like to mention first (X
*It was a pretty good day; although the weather was playing tricks on us haha- from rain to sun yay XD *I participated in the 100m heat and 1500m race- i almost died of dehydration><" but i came 3rd in the 1500m race (: *The toilets were just revolting><" *D.S club were in progress once again hahaha XD pics of them below x] *All had their face painted with zinc, and the funny thing was when they tried to get it off... they looked like they just came out from a solarium or were badly sunburnt- ESP michael!! :P *Practiced a bit of singing and cheered for many friends and they did the same for me (:
1. 2. 3.
1. Rach, me and izzy (: 2. Jess, Xin, me and izzy=] 3. Michelle, me,wenyi and jess (:
4.Me & Rach =] 5.Me & wenyi :) 6.Cindy (her red zinc) &me [= 7.Jess & I :]
8. Michelle & I (lez XD)
9. hehe the cute couple(: 10. Stephen& I ^^ 11.Me, rach and wenyi 12. Tim & I =] 13.Daniel and wenyi playing D.S XD
14. Joey and I (: 15.Wenyi, cindy, izzy (: 16. Me &Chris =] 17. Wenyi and rach (X 18. Me &Xin :)
Me with the 3rd place ribbon (:
editted on Friday 8th May: Today my legs are so SORE, i was literally limping ><"
7:48 PM
Welcome to Kat's blog! :)
Currently..?:
*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm
*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm
*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm
*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm
*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm
It's Me =]
*katrinaa is the name :)
*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.
*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.
*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"
*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.
*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)
*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.
*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:
*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]