<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/437297323888071581?origin\x3dhttp://konnecttokat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 11, 2009


Happy 15th Birthday, dearest Wenyi (:
I hope all your wishes will be fulfilled
and remember to always flash your sweetest smile
every single day =]
This post is dedicated to you^^

Its been almost 6 years since I've known you,
can you believe it? it's already been 6 years- so many unforgettable memories-
some which are (not worth remembering) hahaha and some which are just too hard to forget.

In grade 5 i didn't know you too well but you were in my class and i could remember you having 2 pig tails, you were so adorable and still are hehe (:
In year 6, i still didn't really talk to you as much because you hung out with a different group but we occasionally had a chat with each other.
At the start of year 7, when i realised i wasn't in Katy, rach and Kim's class i think i began to tear. I knew you were in my class but i thought it was going to be a very dull and lifeless year, but oh i was so wrong!
From year 7 onwards, i loved you being in my class up to year 9! We've seen each other grow and mature- haha (yep mature even if you don't think you're mature yet X]). You've given me so much encouragement and support that i truly thank you for (: You'll always be known for ur amicable and warm-hearted personality. You make some of the most funniest jokes i've ever heard and we literally all laugh our heads off. Alright, i must admit we sometimes do make fun of things that aren't even funny haha but we love it (X

I think if i write more, i'm going to begin to cry so i'll leave in a moment, but before i go i would like to say:
You have been one of the closest friends i've ever had throughout my life, so lets keep this friendship of ours for an eternity, deal? =]

Once again,
have a HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY! (:

XO

8:18 PM

Welcome to Kat's blog! :)


Currently..?:


*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm

*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm

*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm

*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm

*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm

It's Me =]


*katrinaa is the name :)

*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.

*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.

*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"

*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.

*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)

*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.

*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:

*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]

Links


Michellee
Hanss
Timm
Stephenn
Wenyii
Chriss
Alexx
Tuckss
Shunn
Tom Loo
Gigii
Cindyy
Jessiee
Thompyy

Memoirs


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|