Last day of school and what a dramatic change to the weather, we all blame it on global warming =/ I would like to blurt all my thoughts on something now. I think I'm starting to bottle everything inside- maybe its me being a bit too nice. Anyway, i really really dislike it when a particular friend doesn't respect the way you are; so what if you don't go out as much as she does. It's stupid, if you don't want to go out- u can't blame them, its terrible to think what 'friends' can say to you when you're slightly different to them. A particular 'friend' of mine is like that, she intimidates you and thinks that so and so should go out more with friends and all that jazz; i mean seriously- just because she can't go out or doesn't want to; you can't make them. Do you really have a problem with her just being dilligent in her studies and trying her ultimate best at school? Do you? Maybe you are just a bad influence after all- you are putting her down- and that isn't wat a friend should be. Learn to respect your friends whether you dislike some of their traits or not, its not like she has done anything to harm you.
>wow, i feel much better after typing all that- maybe i should do it more often instead of being the SUPER nice girl XD
Anyway, onto something more light-heartening :) Holidays are here and i have a list that i have to do before term 2 begins:
*Finish Chinese school hw (worksheets, translating and loaded exercises) *Revise for PE test again><" *Finish Maths holiday hw *Look over Linear *Start on 2nd Commerce assignment *Start on PE peer teaching assignment *Start on History essay for hypothesis><" *Start on English argumentative essay on Shakespeare in love
Plans for the holidays: * Meet up with some Alpineschool (SRC) friends- * Watch 17 again with wenyi, izzy and the rest. *Confirm work experience with forms filled out *Plan an outing with the Asian crew *WATCH -bride wars, -mirrors, -prom night, -monster vs aliens online :)
happy holidays =]
5:09 PM
Welcome to Kat's blog! :)
Currently..?:
*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm
*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm
*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm
*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm
*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm
It's Me =]
*katrinaa is the name :)
*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.
*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.
*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"
*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.
*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)
*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.
*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:
*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]