<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/437297323888071581?origin\x3dhttp://konnecttokat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 10, 2009


Friday 10th April, 2009 :)

Happy Easter everyone =]

What hw I've completed these holidays so far:
- Started 2nd commerce investigation = done
-Finished Qs for VCE Chinese= done
-Finished maths holiday hw= done
-Finished PE peer teaching assignment with Rachel - done
-Read 3 novels= done

What movies I've seen so far:
-Bride wars (was okay- a big chick-flick though x])
-Prom night (absolutely loved it, it was so suspenseful that it gave shivers up my spine- no kidding!)
-The Unborn (was also a thriller but more supernatural, quite enjoyed it too)

Anything else?
--Completed Work experience forms with one of them filled in by employer but still waiting on the Telstra one (:
--Went to Wesley College for bro's practice exam- bummed around the city (MYER being the one destination we seemed to always stroll around) with mum and sister; tried on so many clothes at these fancy and not so fancy shops hehe- mum wanted to purchase a really nice and not too expensive dress but didn't end up buying it. She came home and found out that she'll be going to a wedding and now she regrets it lol :P
--Rachel came over the other day and we had fun(i think) haha getting al envious about my little sister's body because shes so damn skinny HAHA- though shes only in grade 3 but yea rach, you're skinny too (X Completed PE assignment with her, wanted to practice badminton but i misplaced the shuttlecocks and unsure of where they are now :S *MUST find them soon!*

Holidays have been both repetitive and interesting. As you can see I've completed so much hw but still have half a pile to finish X]. As for movies, i will be seeing '17 again' next week with the girls and maybe a study period at Izzy's house on Sunday (: Oh yes, and for dramas watching this Korean drama called:《 一植梅》 not those corny love stories but its set in around the ancient times but it really appears to your emotions because its so melancholy- well the start anyway.

I'll be editting this post later today, but for now- goodbye =]

kaaatt. x




2:14 PM

Welcome to Kat's blog! :)


Currently..?:


*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm

*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm

*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm

*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm

*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm

It's Me =]


*katrinaa is the name :)

*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.

*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.

*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"

*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.

*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)

*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.

*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:

*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]

Links


Michellee
Hanss
Timm
Stephenn
Wenyii
Chriss
Alexx
Tuckss
Shunn
Tom Loo
Gigii
Cindyy
Jessiee
Thompyy

Memoirs


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|