Today was a pretty busy day with so many things happening at once~ I had bio-science first period and received my test result back of 98% on the cells test; beat tim haha by 1% but.. couldn't beat Sandy - a perfect score of 100% ><" Oh well.. i'm only competing against myself here :) I had maths second period, continued with trig revision for friday's test. hahha, viv, me, sui-ann and michelle were critisizing Jong for dumping his gf via text X] But surprisingly Miss Pang was on Jong's side and said: "well its okay if you have only been together for 2weeks- a month but if its for 2 years then u should break it off face to face." LOL ^^" not the answer we were looking for there.
Period 3 was peer support.. and i think it was the worst lesson in my opinion, but don't get me wrong, shun, sui-ann, tim, izzy and gary did really well, BUT i wasn't concentrating at all. I made so many careless mistakes and felt like i wasn't controlling the group very well :S - Sometimes.. i just need to take a deep breath and move on, i reckon.. I had VCE chinese next, had to perform the dialogue Amanda and i had worked on for a couple of periods; scored an A+ :) Continued with translating this passge from a text and yea; time flew by soo quickly that period !
During lunch, i had debating meeting and discussed about the strengths and weaknesses of our debate last thursday night. Many of our group members thought the adjudicator was quite biased, and i sort of agree with that x] But good luck to jessie, sue and izzy who are speaking in the next debate on: "That fashion does more harm than good."
After lunch was my first singing lesson with mrs turner! Me and halina didn't know that we had our lesson on period 1 so we swapped to period 5. I enjoyed the session immensely with warm-ups and how to sing ur best using ur diaphragm; it was so good!
Well, that was my day- i feel exhausted now.. but i still have a load amount of hw/revision to complete tonight. ><"
But, before i leave, i would like to say that don't have a friend that brings you down and doesn't like the way you are. If they can't accept and respect the way you are, they are not your friend.
- never let you go- Evermore (L)
7:40 PM
Welcome to Kat's blog! :)
Currently..?:
*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm
*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm
*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm
*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm
*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm
It's Me =]
*katrinaa is the name :)
*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.
*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.
*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"
*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.
*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)
*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.
*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:
*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]