Hello all, i've spent a great deal amount of time 'beautyfying' my blog; hope you like it :) Anyway, this weekend wasn't too bad but it started raining on saturday hahhaa; my bro was away on scout camp for 3 days and only just came back- came back MUDDY and extremely filthy; commanded him to take a shower straightaway :P
On saturday, i had my SAC for chinese school- it wasn't hard coz i had already completed it at school and had an idea of what it was going to be like. The main difference is that the one i did for chinese school gave u 5 topics(choices) whereas at edsc we had to stick with one; whether u liked it or not. So it was pretty flexible and i was pretty confident about it- but i'm reminding myself to never count the chickens before they hatch. XD Methods class was good; enjoyed all the quadratic work and the forumla~!! ax² + bx + c = 0 /
-b(plus minus) [Square root of (b squared - 4ac) ] x= ------------------------------------------- 2a ~ difficult in typing that but you get my drift?
I'll keep this post brief and concise- coz jessiee couldn't be stuffed reading the previous ones that were.. twice the length heheh x]
nts:
Start research on Disease assign(BIO)
Finish 6.10 (Maths)
Revision for trig test on fri(MATHS)
Study for Bones test on thurs(PE)
Start on history graphic analysis(History)
Imaginative piece (ENGLISH)!!
Commerce JOb assign (comm)
3:00 PM
Welcome to Kat's blog! :)
Currently..?:
*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm
*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm
*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm
*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm
*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm
It's Me =]
*katrinaa is the name :)
*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.
*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.
*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"
*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.
*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)
*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.
*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:
*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]