Before i begin.. i'd like to thank Wenyi for creating this blog for me. (: I'm not very familiar with blogspot, anyone
that's willing to help,
haha ur welcome to. =] I don't know how often i'll be updating it
haha.. but yesh,
enjoy!
3:15 PM
Welcome to Kat's blog! :)
Currently..?:
*Too confused and just want things to be right..~ 1/12/09- 11:40pm
*So lethargic from swimming tonight ><" ~ 24/11/09- 11:15pm
*Feels so much better after seeing the "motivator(:"~ 23/11/09- 9:20pm
*Saddened and gfacin reality~ 23/11/09- 5:55pm
*Listening to "No Surprise" by Daughtry (:
~It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today ♫ ~ 22/11/09- 10:30pm
It's Me =]
*katrinaa is the name :)
*I've decided to give my blog a makeover, hopefully it looks decent.
*I'm a pretty emotional person, but i've learnt that expressing one's emotions is not always a good thing.
*Many times in life, we sometimes wonder, why "me?"
*Learn to Cherish the moments with the people around you, because one day things might change.
*Some things in life were unforgettable but I'm moving on and looking forward to the bright future ahead of me :)
*Friends and family have influenced me a great deal and will never be replaced.
*I have a few goals that i am working towards (:
*My life consists of a "motivator" who motivates me to do exceptionally well
and always supports me through the thick and thin,
i suppose the "motivator" is a huge part of my life already =]